what vitamin is good to eat during pregnancy?
Posted: 21 October 2010 09:49 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-10-17

Hi all! smile
As you all know, there are a lot of vitamins.
But what is the best vitamins that is good to eat during pregnancy?

What vitamins does pregnant women should not eat during pregnancy?

and why should we eat and dont eat those vitamins?

Sincerely,
Ally
smile

Posted: 22 October 2010 03:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2010-03-30

Hi Ally,

Normally, when you go for check up, the doctor will prescribe the vitamins for you according to your needs. The usual vitamins are frolic acid, iron, multivitamins and calcium.

It’s good to fill your diet with lots of antioxidant such as Vitamin ACE to fight free radicals and fruits and vegetables for source of fibre to prevent constipation.

When taking the multivitamins, always ensure that you drink lots of water as it can be heaty for some people.

Always share with your doctor your concerns such as the symptoms you experience during your pregnancy and feel free to ask questions.

Before you take any extra vitamins, always ask your doctor first.

Regards,
Mamababyworld

Posted: 22 October 2010 10:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-09-20

Hi Ally,
I heard that many pregnant mothers take OBIMIN Multivitamins. I also bought and take it myself when I was pregnant.
Regards,
YoungMama

Posted: 25 October 2010 11:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-09-15

I donno, for me I would just eat normal, make sure its a balanced diet. Eat many variety of foods, like fruits, vegetables, nuts, protein, carbohidrates…. the same kind of foods to eat to have a healthy lifestyle. Foods will mix together and work in synergy and give more benefits e.g. for breakfast can eat eggs with bread, potatoes, tomatoes, bananas, apples, kiwi fruit…. actually our local fruits also have alot of vitamin e.g. jambu and papaya all very nutritious .... and eggs…. the humble egg is a whole food, eggs contains a package of carbohydrates, protein, fat and micronutrients ....

For more info on egg nutrition facts:
http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/dairy-and-egg-products/111/2